Did you know prestigious healthcare organizations are using Facebook Live to stream beneficial medical information to consumers - and seeing real results?
Consider what Facebook Live offers:
- Live-streaming video from a mobile device
- The option for live Q&A
- An organic way to get your content into follower feeds
- A way to quickly produce content relative to your current events
- The need for very little equipment - just a smartphone with high definition video and a tripod
Live streaming, done right, can dramatically increase viewer
numbers and engagement over the use of pre-recorded video. That should grab the
marketing team's attention!
Facebook's Audience and Tools Offer a Competitive Edge
To stay ahead of your competitors, it helps to "fish where
the fish are". Facebook active users total more than 1.71 billion per month. And
Facebook tools help you manage, promote and capture live events. That makes live
streaming a smart move for healthcare organizations to do things like:
- Discuss consumer-friendly topics (e.g. how to identify a stroke)
- Take viewers "backstage" to learn about new technology
- Interview your top medical experts and allow them to answer questions
- Hold press conferences and stage personnel recruiting events
Tie Live Streaming into your Overall Advertising Strategy
Facebook gives hosts the ability to create links for events
up to a week in advance, so you can embed them in ads, blog posts and social
media links - a feature that helps you avoid running paid search and display ads on topics unrelated to your live stream.
There's also an option for viewers to get a one-time reminder
of your streaming event, so an audience is waiting when your broadcast begins. Additionally,
with Facebook Live you can:
- Measure reach and engagement
- Encourage likes, comments and shares
- Vitalize your call to action, such as "make an appointment"
- If your social media team needs to know more, there's a Facebook site for that.
Ready, Set, Action!
Today, many people would rather watch a live video than read
a blog post - an excellent reason to add Facebook Live to your marketing
arsenal. With its high visibility, production speed and flexibility, and its
low barrier to entry, you can see why it's become a leading content-sharing
tool for healthcare marketers.
Let Cox Healthcare Marketing help you develop a winning strategy
sparked by innovation! Contact us today.